Since treatment is usually a lifelong process, you’ll benefit from continuous support and an alumni program. We Level Up Lake Worth continues to care for you even after you complete an addiction treatment program. Your lifelong journey is just beginning when you resume normal life and begin your brand-new sober lifestyle. Furthermore, just because you left our facility does not mean that your recuperation is complete.
Your journey to recovery through addiction treatment will occasionally leave you feeling exposed and uneasy. Furthermore, even after you have left our facility, we are always here for you if you encounter difficult moments.
A top-notch treatment facility is aware that after leaving rehab, there will be instances when you’ll feel vulnerable. Given that early recovery is fraught with the possibility of relapse, a number of circumstances might persuade you to resume your drug use.
These dangers are harmful relapse triggers for those who are just starting their treatment. By participating in an alumni program, you can celebrate in positive ways, interact with other people in recovery, and learn how others cope with the challenges of recovery.
- The stress of everyday life and unexpected stress
- People you used with and places connected to your substance abuse
- Negative emotions like guilt, doubt, anger, or fear
- Celebrations and holidays
Alumni Program Team
Our Alumni Team is dedicated to connecting with patients after their treatment and keeping those connections going. Your healing process can be lengthened and enhanced by the We Level Up Alumni network. This is an excellent relapse prevention method. This an excellent opportunity to interact with people who can motivate you throughout the early stages of rehabilitation. The journey toward mending takes a lifetime. The We Level Up Treatment Center is by your side at every step.
There is no cure for addiction. To improve your health and well-being, you embark on this lifelong task. Once your We Level Up treatment program is through, you are not left to tackle it on your own. Instead, there are a number of ways to keep getting aid. We Level Up provides you with the materials and equipment you need to keep making progress in your rehabilitation.
Alumni Support to Avoid Risks of Relapse
Early on in recovery, there is the stress of its own. Your desire to prevent recurrence is the source of this tension. Remembering that recovery is not easy for anyone and that not everyone in your life will understand your sobriety are some helpful hints for minimizing the stress of your first few months of abstinence. It’s best to stay away from those that won’t help you get healthier and maintain a positive outlook because things always get better. Remember that losing former drug-using partners is not a bad thing. Asking for assistance demonstrates self-care. Being complacent is risky.
IOT programs should at the very least provide clients with a thorough introduction to mutual-help programs. to encourage clients’ attendance with other group members or program graduates in order to help them overcome any resistance. Additionally, let the clients decide whether or not to join a group. Support organizations may be invited by programs to have public meetings there. Clients can typically learn about the structure of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Cocaine Anonymous (CA), or other groups at these meetings.
Benefits of Alumni Support
- Our alumni director and coordinators work to maintain a community of love and support for the people that go through our program at We Level Up Treatment, and to have a safe place to turn to in the event of the calamity in their lives. The concept of one alcoholic helping another is at the backbone of our core values for when people leave this facility.
- Gaining friends in recovery and get to know how others are dealing with the struggles of recovery.
- You can use your alumni program to learn accountability while gaining and giving support among peers in recovery.
- You may enjoy healthy celebrations and enjoyment of life’s many offerings, drug and alcohol-free.
- Alumni programs typically provide helpful services like calls for follow-up, volunteer opportunities, 24-hour helplines, aftercare programs, and exclusive events.
- Alumni coordinators may encourage your participation in other supportive and social activities.
- The facility’s alumni connection services include ongoing education and support for continued success in recovery.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your experiences with others and to support your peers in sobriety.
- It will not be limited to just your peers in recovery, it will also include friends and family.
- As a member of the alumni program, you will also be a part of someone else’s support network when they reach out to you. It can help strengthen your own sobriety by giving you opportunities to listen, understand, and support the people who need you the most. In this way, helping your peers is a way of extending your own recovery.
- You’ve made a commitment to your own sobriety, and by participating in our alumni program, you can promote your long-term recovery while helping others in need.
Above all, the main goal of our alumni program is to give anyone who wants to continue that support the chance to do so.
Free Alumni Support Here at We Level Up Lake Worth
Most significantly, your sustained success in recovery depends on alumni support and aftercare. Due to a lack of support, the majority of people who completed drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation programs and participated in them relapsed within the first year. Therefore, it is essential to continue outpatient addiction aftercare treatment. After leaving residential treatment, continuing intense, high-quality programs increases the likelihood of sobriety and ongoing recovery. All clients are qualified and given planning and support for after-care. Free alumni assistance and programs are provided through We Level Up Lake Worth. We continue to support your recovery even after you leave since we are dedicated to our clients’ success.