Drug Alcohol Addiction Rehab & Mental Health Programs
Levels of Care & Treatment Programs for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all experience. At Level Up Treatment Lake Worth, our thorough approach to rehabilitation supports several recovery therapies to ensure the best possible outcome for every patient who enters our doors. From an intensive and more supportive atmosphere for those in the early days of recovery to medication assistance for those who really need it, we are here to help you find the right path to sobriety.
- Drug & Alcohol Detox
- Drug & Alcohol Inpatient residential rehabilitation
- Dual-Diagnosis Integrated Mental Health Therapy
- PHP, Outpatient / IOP, Telemedicine programs, discharge planning
- Free for clients – Alumni and Family Programs
Recovery Services and Programs
First and foremost, we believe that you, our guest, should be treated with dignity and respect. We also want to provide a comprehensive treatment program that encompasses all aspects of recovery. Our program is individualized, integrated, and specialized to meet the needs of our guests. Recovery at Level Up Lake Worth utilizes a multidisciplinary and multidimensional approach. In other words, we incorporate a variety of evidence-based treatments which provide you with opportunities for the best possible treatment outcome. We focus our treatment on symptom reduction, as well as the development of healthy coping skills, for our guests to attain an independent life that is filled with purpose, health, hope, and fulfillment. Level Up Treatment Lake Worth also includes evidence-based therapeutic practice and support of family members and loved ones, friends, and the community at large.
Successful Goals For Lifelong Recovery
- To provide treatment interventions that are evidence-based, and aimed directly at crisis intervention as well as long-term stabilization and recovery.
- To help you recognize and understand the harmful consequences of maladaptive behaviors related to psychiatric disorders and chemical dependence.
- To assist in the development of new skills, re-development of responsibility, accountability, structure and discipline, through a program of psychosocial rehabilitation.